Good to knowVisa

How do I get a visa?

To enter Germany and join our courses, you will usually need a valid visa document unless a special rule applies to your nationality.

If you have successfully applied for a course, you will receive an admission notification. With this document, you can apply for the required visa.

Please understand that the International Study Centre cannot intervene in visa procedures.

Who answers my questions?

For questions regarding visa and residence law, please contact the service portal of Heidelberg University:

Tel.: +49 6221 54-5454

Email to the Service Portal