If you want to go to university in Germany, you have to fulfil certain German language and subject-specific requirements. The International Study Centre ("Internationales Studienzentrum" / "ISZ") of Heidelberg University offers you different examinations that allow you to officially prove the required skills.

Do you need a proof of your German language skills or a German language certificate not for university but for work or other reasons? If so, please contact a private language school.